Is This Real ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
Who am I interacting with ? Is TFF real ? I saw a couple TV shows over the weekend that discussed algorithms ( whatever they are ) and Artificial Intelligence. I'm getting a little weirded out. Is @Colin_T a real guy or is he ( it ? ) a program that keeps our curiosity going while he ( it ? ) gathers information on us ? Some of you post fantastic pictures of amazingly beautiful aquariums. I have never seen anything like them in the real world. Did a computer mind post those ? Yes , I am getting really weirded out here whoever you are. Anybody here know how to make a foolproof tinfoil hat ? Yeah , I thought so. Like you'd tell me anyway.

Who am I interacting with ? Is TFF real ? I saw a couple TV shows over the weekend that discussed algorithms ( whatever they are ) and Artificial Intelligence. I'm getting a little weirded out. Is @Colin_T a real guy or is he ( it ? ) a program that keeps our curiosity going while he ( it ? ) gathers information on us ? Some of you post fantastic pictures of amazingly beautiful aquariums. I have never seen anything like them in the real world. Did a computer mind post those ? Yes , I am getting really weirded out here whoever you are. Anybody here know how to make a foolproof tinfoil hat ? Yeah , I thought so. Like you'd tell me anyway.
The truth is out there.....

Who are you people ! ! !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 20
Ask us a question that only a human (or werewolf) can answer, something an algorithm would not be able to answer....

Some members have posted photos (not Colin_T for obvious reasons) :
...but does that make them real? I bet algorithms can catfish, especially on a fish forum!

@Naughts If I get this algorithm stuff correctly it is capable of educating itself from your responses. Like the Borg. "Resistance is futile , we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. You will all become Borg".

it is capable of educating itself from your responses.
Not educate exactly, AI can follow rules based on the data it receives, but cannot learn from experience.
Another thing it cannot do is make a rational moral decision. So if you find yourself questioning a member's morals, don't waste your breath, they are probably not real!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back