Is this hole in the head?

MusicMan44

Reaction score
A few months ago I got my first fish tank, cycled it, and introduced fish at staggered intervals until I had 6 neon tetras, 3 Corys, 4 danios and a dwarf gouramis. One of the danios just disappeared so I'm not sure what happened there. However in the last few days I've been noticing what I think is hole in the head on some of the tetras. It would be helpful if someone could identify if this is hole in the head, and if so what to treat it with. The ones that have it all have it on top of their heads between their eyes. Hopefully you can tell from pictures. Thank you in advance!
IMG_20201025_113655588.jpg
IMG_20201025_113655588.jpg
IMG_20201025_154909575.jpg
IMG_20201025_211540107.jpg

No, Tetras don't get hole in the head. It is a cichlid disease. Photo needs to be clearer please. Neons tend to get all sorts of horrible things from the importers.

No, Tetras don't get hole in the head. It is a cichlid disease. Photo needs to be clearer please. Neons tend to get all sorts of horrible things from the importers.
Agree it's not hith, but all fish can get it.

Sorry for the late reply, I will post a picture which I've just managed to take

Most reactions

trending

Back