Is this good enough or too much

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ItsMe56781

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting 6 bronze and 6 albino cory catfish, 10 zebra danios, 10 skirt tetras, 3 keyhole cichlids, 1 dwarf gourami, 1 clown pleco , and a Bolivian ram in a 75 gallon

it seems like alot of fish so personally i wouldnt put that many fish in a 75 gallon then again thats a massive tank and there all small fish so it could work, but i havnt had a 75, my biggest is a 55 so im not sure. although i think the best way to get fish is to introduce them slowley like add 10 tetras and then 2 weeks later add 10 danios, baby steps like if its a new tank, never add alot of fish quickly as well, its really up to you as technically it would work but its more about how well they will survive, will it be too crouded, some fish like schooling like the danios so yeah. maybe ask the petstore owner or someone whos had one before. id personally add some fish and just stop when you think its enough, you might ad some tetras, love the scape and just them in there and finish it at that.

Hey there! The first step to stocking a tank is figuring out your water parameters. Look up "Insert Your City Name General Hardness" and you should be directed to your cities water parameters. Find the general hardness and the pH and let us know, that way we can start to narrow down the list of fish you should keep!

I agree with HoldenOn to check your hardness but otherwise I dont think its too bad. I would maybe choose between the keyholes or the rams. Rams are a gregarious fish so do best in a group of at least 4 (though pairs will be happy too).

The only other thing I'd think about is if you do 2 schools of danio and tetra or one big school of one species - eg 20 Danio rather than 10 of each.

Wills

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back