Is this dwarf gourami disease?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

MelanieH

Reaction score
657C0FD1-D31F-408E-A1AB-78CDA353E913.jpeg
6DF12476-F928-45EB-9912-C481E3313D36.jpeg
Hi there, Iā€™m worried about my Dwarf Gourami, I think he has DGD, but want to make sure.

Iā€™m attaching photos, I donā€™t want to euthanise him if I donā€™t have to but I donā€™t want him to suffer either. Help please. šŸ™šŸ»

Who is his neighbors in the tank? I have a feeling those are battle wounds

Who is his neighbors in the tank? I have a feeling those are battle wounds
Hi
The one in the background is a little molly, but I think youā€™re correct as Iā€™ve just seen a platty biting him.

Looking at the marks and then looking at that rock.....he might well have been trying to get food that had floated under the rock and snagged his nose and head whilst doing so.

Hi
The one in the background is a little molly, but I think youā€™re correct as Iā€™ve just seen a platty biting him.
Also, out of curiosity, what is your watwr hardness? I ask because DGs are soft water but Mollies are hard water. And do you only have one Molly? Because that may be why he is being a bit aggressive... No one is putting him in his place

Also, out of curiosity, what is your watwr hardness? I ask because DGs are soft water but Mollies are hard water. And do you only have one Molly? Because that may be why he is being a bit aggressive... No one is putting him in his place
Hi
Iā€™ve got 3 molly. Iā€™m not sure on the water hardness but heā€™s a real bully so maybe someone has stood up to him for once

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back