Is This A Good Deal?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

squidneh

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this so I apologize if I'm in the wrong section. 

I found a local listing for some driftwood. It's for 2 pieces, they are each about 30in length x 16 inches height and 12 inches wide. I don't know the exact type of wood but it's the type that they sell in pet stores for aquariums. 

Seller is asking $50 for both (in total). I think it sounds good, but is it? I've never bought driftwood before. 

it depends on the size, type, etc. I would never pay $50 from a local listing. Craiglist im assuming?? hes nuts if hes asking that much on craigslist.

I listed the specifics that I know in my first post. 

Anyways, I did some searching online and it does seem like a good deal to me. They were never in a tank so even though it's annoying to have to soak them to get them ready at least that would be one less thing to worry about. Hm. I do not know. Tempted.  I've bought things many times from craigslist, for more than $50. For two nearly 4 foot long pieces of driftwood it's seeming like a not outrageous price. 

Doesn't seem too bad to me, I guess it depends how much you like the look of them!

I agree on the point with the shops, but you can get driftwood on websites for cheaper. I payed I think $68 for three peices of large driftwood. Actually it was buy 2 get 1 free

cooledwhip said:
I agree on the point with the shops, but you can get driftwood on websites for cheaper. I payed I think $68 for three peices of large driftwood. Actually it was buy 2 get 1 free

Mind sharing the site?

manzanitadriftwood.com i believe. idk where i bought mine from exactly just google driftwood sites

Manzanita is much more inexpensive than the type of wood that I am looking at so that could be why. I found a site where I can get a 36 inch branch of manzanita for $8 so I'm gonna be going with that instead, anyways, lol. 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back