Is This A Good Deal?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

weejen

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i saw this online and wondered if this is a good deal?
The Aqua Reef 200 aquaria incorporates a revolutionary adaptation to many traditional 'in tank' filters in that it has been designed to allow the aquarist to progress from the traditional form of biological filtration through to the incredibly effective 'Refugia'.

When combined with the effective T5 lighting system the aquarium provides a simple to operate but incredibly effective marine life support system for even the most delicate and sensitive marine species.

Once fully matured, the Refugia is generally acknowledged by leading marine experts as one of the most successful forms of filtration for most species of fish and invertebrates. Combined with the integrated protein skimmer AquaReef 200 is the perfect product for marine enthusiasts.

Technical Specification
Water capacity tanks 140l
Water capacity filter 60l
Total water volume 200l
Circulation pump turnover L/hr 2600
Protein Skimmer Aqua One AT80
Protein Skimmer pump L/hr 1200l/Hr
Lighting T5 Triphosphor 7100k 2x 24w
Lighting T8 Marine Blue 2000k 1x15w and 1x20w

and what else would i need to get started?

how much is it? you will need water salt live rock sand :lol: you will need another power head

well its ok as i spent £500 setting up my 125L and thats 200L hard to say if you can afford it then its fine but if you get most things second hand then it would be half that price.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back