Is This A Good Betta Food?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

keithp

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I was wondering if this is better than the Hikari betta pellets?
cat6.jpg

i'v got to say, they are all pretty much the same. my betta sure don't about whatever brand, he just wants his darn food! :lol:

I don't use betta pellets, I do use pellets just not the betta ones. I use Hikari Cichlid Gold the baby pellets only for the reason it has more protein and more viatmins per mg, plus I am a Hikari fish food fan :) never had an issue with there frozen foods so figured there baby pellets would be just as good and couldn't find a betta Hikari betta food that was specific

Hikari betta gold is one of the main betta pellets on the market theshadowinc. I suspect they're all much of a muchness though.

Yep HIkari Betta Bio Gold and Would Also Highly recomment Hikari Cichlid Gold Baby Pellets, Very VEry Good Feeds

Wherever you can get it, I am hearing rave reviews about Atison's Betta Spa. HBH Betta Bites is another awesome one, quite economical as well.

No single pellet is 'the pellet' to feed your betta. It's all in variation.

Hikari betta gold is one of the main betta pellets on the market theshadowinc. I suspect they're all much of a muchness though.

Ya no stores near me sell that kind had to look it up on google, they sell some weird kind as well as betta bites. So I am not familiar with the Bio Gold Although it has more protien I couldn't find any information about the vitamins they have in the food

Blood worms have 50% protien actually crude protien so has the highest protien value I think this is why alot look at it as junk food followed by brine shrimp with 43% approx

I think the pellets are all aprox. the same with the ingredients that they are made from, and changes a little from batch to batch in regards to the protien and fat

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back