Is this a ghost shrimp molt?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

RainGamma

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
image.jpg
it looks like one but I’m gonna ask the pros.

Correct. Leave it there. It’s good for them.

Okay thanks btw I heard that other ghost shrimp can eat it?
Hungry shrimp will eat their own moulting but other shrimp will eat it if they find it first. If the shrimp are well fed, they won't eat it.

I feed mine Hikari Crab Cuisine, Ken’s Veggie sticks, and zucchini/cucumber once or twice a week.

Hungry shrimp will eat their own moulting but other shrimp will eat it if they find it first. If the shrimp are well fed, they won't eat it.
I have to disagree here. Mine are probably overfed but they still eat the shell.

That's weird. Kinda like eating your own boogers.
It's nothing like eating your own boogas. Boogas are a combination of dust, pollen, bacteria, yeast viruses and mucous.

It's more like eating your own raw skin. :devil:

Surely my signature gives you some idea that I'm a bit messed up. And the goblins in my basement, one of whom is named Deanasue, can confirm that :)

Surely my signature gives you some idea that I'm a bit messed up. And the goblins in my basement, one of whom is named Deanasue, can confirm that :)
What? You haven't changed Her name to Madame TFF?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back