Is This A Female Krib?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The breeding tube is a small little protrusion at the lowest point of the females stomach( It is also where they poop).

I just noticed on you male that were they use the bathroom there is a whiteish strand and I am afraid that it is a parasite that killed mine. I would take it to your lfs and have it looked at by a guy in the fish room.

I just noticed on you male that were they use the bathroom there is a whiteish strand and I am afraid that it is a parasite that killed mine. I would take it to your lfs and have it looked at by a guy in the fish room.

I just looked at the fihs and i havent noticed any strands, just fins, healthy fihs indeed, it was just dangling poop if u saw anything cuase there is nothing there now

It probably was a strand of poop but the parasite I was talking about hides in the fish and comes back out back and forth. But it is probably nothing just being cousious.

I just recently found out that if she's showing her belly and vibrating, that means she's trying to entice the male to do some baby making. (I have a new pair that are trying to breed now, too, and that's what she did.)
They are both so pretty! Congrats on finally getting a pair!!

the fish are alive and living well they seem to stay around this one area where the car is they like to be inside sometimes is they swim around and chase eachtoher and sometimes fight, but the female still loves to get all colored up and show her belly to him, but thye like to scrap sometimes and they both chase eacother what is this behavior described as?

I am glad that they are doing fine and that the petstore is gave you a "refund". The behavior they are displaying is by means of a pecking order( who is top in tank) and then they will pair off. I hope you enjoy your kribs.

Most reactions

trending

Back