Is There An Alternative To The Jbl Diffuser?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

elisew

I don`t count sheep to get to sleep, I count fish
Reaction score
I currently have the JBL pressurised co2 setup in my tank (can be seen on the right hand side of the tank in this pic):

I`ve already swapped the drop checker for a glass one that doesn`t keep falling off the side of the tank :rolleyes: and wondered if another diffuser that`s smaller and easier to clean would be ok? If so which would be the best alternative? :unsure:

Not thought about getting a nano diffuser? then it can be hidden towards the bottom by planting/decor. Im sure Supercoley will give a more detailed answer though ;)

Nano Deffuser Example

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
To be honest I don`t know what I could use in a 360ltr tank because being new to using co2, I didn`t want to use something that may cause either not enough or too much co2 to be expelled (if that makes sense?). I guess as long as the right amount is going into the counter then the right amount will end up going into the tank? :unsure:

I`m just sick of seeing the diffuser looking dirty and it`s not the easiest thing to clean :crazy:

I have no doubt SC will give us something interesting to read and think about ;)

Put it this way I am trying to push the yeast method at the moment. Trying to get what can't work...........ermmm work. That will be the article.

The diffuser I am using is external. out of the tank.....working on a yeast setup.....and my DC (homemade one of course) is very very close to 'dead fish' yellow!!!

AC

Here is the start of the article. Let me get the first few posts done before commenting. I'm gona fill up this forum tonight. lol This article and updates on both journals etc. A lot of work to do in the next few hours but will finidh the initial posts for the article below first

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/341090-the-yeast-co2-method/

AC

Most reactions

Back