Is there a title above ‘fish guru’

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AmyKieran

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I know the mods can’t disclose titles and when to get them. But is there a title above fish guru?

There's nothing above fish guru. Not many members get enough posts to get as far as fish guru.

There's nothing above fish guru. Not many members get enough posts to get as far as fish guru.
I just think it would be nice to reward those members that go above and beyond? @Colin_T for example goes above and beyond and should be clearly recognised for doing so.

I understand that fish guru is difficult to get in itself but still

Like different colour fish guru?

Or even a tank of the month style banner

Fascinating. So technically you don't have to really know anything to be a Guru just post a bunch of stuff. Don't misconstrue my comment as a dig against our two Guru's because we all know that those two guys definitely know their stuff.
As an aside I would like to propose another level. "Knower of it All"

I just think it would be nice to reward those members that go above and beyond? @Colin_T for example goes above and beyond and should be clearly recognised for doing so.

I understand that fish guru is difficult to get in itself but still
We already know how much @Colin_T does for the forum, he doesn’t need an addition banner or title. Everyone knows his name.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back