FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Jkhall

Reaction score
One of my daughters glow fish has what appears to be a small raised bump on its bottom fin. Itā€™s the same color as the fish. It seems to be eating normally and the last water change was almost a month ago. The other two fish do not have a bump. Itā€™s kinda hard to tell since I canā€™t get a good picture but Iā€™ll take any advice. I took several pics with bedroom lights on and off in case it makes a difference. Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 90
Iā€™m not sure as to what it is , it almost looks natural in a way
Iā€™d start with a small to medium mater change Iā€™d avoid a large one as the water is a month old and even changing the water for the better can cause a shock if too drastic of a change
But yeah Iā€™d give the tank a good clean and gravel vac

No clue what that is, but if the fish is acting fine and eating well, I wouldn't stress over it too much

Iā€™m not sure as to what it is , it almost looks natural in a way
Iā€™d start with a small to medium mater change Iā€™d avoid a large one as the water is a month old and even changing the water for the better can cause a shock if too drastic of a change
But yeah Iā€™d give the tank a good clean and gravel vac
Yeah it looks natural to me also but Iā€™ve just never paid enough attention to it. Iā€™ll give it a little water change and see what happens. Thank you for the feedback!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back