Is my platy pregnant?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ceefish

Reaction score
I have 5 platys, 3 look pregnant in my opinion but I need some advice to be sure. This is the largest of the 3, if so how long to go, I wouldn’t want to put her in the breeder box to early.

Attachments

• F409E8E7-D54C-4165-958B-AC6FEF7DBFB0.jpeg
    F409E8E7-D54C-4165-958B-AC6FEF7DBFB0.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 992A48EA-C171-43EA-9521-C6ADBC968502.jpeg
    992A48EA-C171-43EA-9521-C6ADBC968502.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 101
Looks just about ready to pop. Breeder boxes can be stressful for the fish. If possible just keep a close eye on her and net or scoop the fruit out when they are born

Looks just about ready to pop. Breeder boxes can be stressful for the fish. If possible just keep a close eye on her and net or scoop the fruit out when they are born
Fry**

Hope not. Pooper, thus named due to her always trailing a thin white line of poop behind her [and for turning real mean and territorial when about to sleep], looks exactly like that and is as big as that around the stomach. We don't have the room to take care of frys [fries?] so we are hopping it maybe just the breed.

Hope not. Pooper, thus named due to her always trailing a thin white line of poop behind her [and for turning real mean and territorial when about to sleep], looks exactly like that and is as big as that around the stomach. We don't have the room to take care of frys [fries?] so we are hopping it maybe just the breed.
Fry plural is just fry ;):)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back