Is my new guppy pregnant?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I get the feeling that you're a bit upset. And it's nobody's intention to get you upset. I didn't say that she's bloated or has worms. I was saying that it could be a possibility. For you need to know that a gravid spot can also become larger if she's got worms or when she's bloated. For the gravid spot is nothing more than a piece of translucent skin. Everything that makes the belly area grow will stretch that part of skin. And while getting more stretched, that part of skin becomes thinner and you'll be able to see what's happening inside. This appears as if the gravid spot grows, while it's actually stretching.
But again, I've also mentioned that she could be pregnant but at an early stage.

And when a female is pregnant, the belly grows gradually. And not from one day to the next very quickly.

I'm keeping myself busy with guppies ever since the 1970's till this very day. I'm just giving you options what it could be. And hopefully she's pregnant. For that would be the most preferable situation for you.

I get the feeling that you're a bit upset. And it's nobody's intention to get you upset. I didn't say that she's bloated or has worms. I was saying that it could be a possibility. For you need to know that a gravid spot can also become larger if she's got worms or when she's bloated. For the gravid spot is nothing more than a piece of translucent skin. Everything that makes the belly area grow will stretch that part of skin. And while getting more stretched, that part of skin becomes thinner and you'll be able to see what's happening inside. This appears as if the gravid spot grows, while it's actually stretching.
But again, I've also mentioned that she could be pregnant but at an early stage.

And when a female is pregnant, the belly grows gradually. And not from one day to the next very quickly.

I'm keeping myself busy with guppies ever since the 1970's till this very day. I'm just giving you options what it could be. And hopefully she's pregnant. For that would be the most preferable situation for you.
I’m sorry for my behavior. That was inappropriate for myself. I appreciate the detailed answer and thank you for clarifying that.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back