Is my new bettas sick?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Giseladt

Reaction score
I got two female bettas but the one won‘t eat.( The light one is the one who won‘t eat) Is one of them maybe sick?
IMG_1796.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1793.jpeg
    IMG_1793.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 21
Relax Boetie we're getting there...

How long have you had them? How big is your tank? Are there any more bettas in the tank? What are you feeding them?

I got two female bettas but the one won‘t eat.( The light one is the one who won‘t eat) Is one of them maybe sick?View attachment 319685
Hello. Nice fish. Very colorful. If you think your fish may be sick, the best thing to do is to perform a water change. Remove a little more water than you normally would. Then, perform your water changes a bit more often and it won't hurt to remove a little more water. Tanks less than 30 gallons really need a 50 percent water change done a couple of times a week. It really doesn't matter how many fish you have. If you have a tank that's 30 gallons or bigger, than a 50 percent water change done weekly is very good. When it comes to water changes, more is always better.

10 Tank (Now 11)

The tank is 20 gallons and i have her for 3 days. There arent any other bettas with her and im trying to feed her betta bio gold from hikari

Good news that she's alone in a nice big tank! Try some frozen brine shrimp and do nice big water changes as explained above, if your light is too bright, sometimes that can make Bettas feel stressed, some floating plants may help

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back