Is my danio tank to bright

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Derekshatch

Fishaholic
Reaction score
15858594671961758028951592199338.jpg

No, it is not to bright by the looks of it. Do you think it’s to bright? Where did you get the light?

It is a set from petsmart. I was just wondering because I want to make them as comftorbale as possible.

It is a set from petsmart. I was just wondering because I want to make them as comftorbale as possible.
Then it is not to bright. If it came in a set, then the people that make the set have already looked over it. :)

It may be too bright, even ones that come in a set can be depending on the type of fish you house in it. If you feel it is too bright get some floating plants. These are excellent for water quality and great and dimming the light for your fish

It may be too bright, even ones that come in a set can be depending on the type of fish you house in it. If you feel it is too bright get some floating plants. These are excellent for water quality and great and dimming the light for your fish
Some higher end sets lights are adjustable. If the light is to bright in your opinion, then just get some floating plants. (Duckweed, Salvinia, frogbit, etc)

Yes I looked it up danios perfer dim light :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back