Is It Snowing?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It has been about 9* F(-12.5*C) at 9am here for the last week or so also with a good -10*F wind chill. Right now it is noon and only 13.5*F(-10*C), but no wind so its not that bad. It started snowing Saturday or Sunday and we already have about a foot of snow. :lol: Welcome to Wisconsin :fun: .

Snow?! What's that? :blink:

:lol: For some reason that reminded me of when my family was down in Cancun. A really nice guy that spoke English pretty well asked how we delt with the snow. We explained to him what a snowplow was, what it looked like, and what it did. He looked at us like we were crazy.

Edit: it just hit -1* F here :blink: . I think i'm going to run barefoot through the snow, so I can burn my feet off in the 102*f hot tub. You know that hot tub is just too tempting.

We just got dumped on today! The first REAL snow fall and it was about 4 to 5 inches. For this area that is a lot of snow. Anyway it is supposed to 61F by this coming monday! Can I get a WaHooo for global warming!!!!!!!

Still no snow here, it's 23F, and we're looking at freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. :crazy:

Probably, but i live in the middle of Ilinois, so i will probably get what is left over. It has already started snowing. We have a snow watch( i have no idea what that is) until 6:30 tommorow morning.

Probably, but i live in the middle of Ilinois, so i will probably get what is left over. It has already started snowing. We have a snow watch( i have no idea what that is) until 6:30 tommorow morning.

Where in Illinois are you? I am also in the middle of Illinois and I think it stopped for now, but it was going pretty good for awhile. Bet we got a couple of inches.

Where in Illinois are you? I am also in the middle of Illinois and I think it stopped for now, but it was going pretty good for awhile. Bet we got a couple of inches.
Peroia, Illinois. You? I think we got aorund 2 to 3 inches last night, adn we are supposd to get more today!

we've only had one frost so far down here....just keeps peeing with rain :(
comes with living by the sea! :shout:

Peroia, Illinois. You? I think we got aorund 2 to 3 inches last night, adn we are supposd to get more today!

Cool, I'm from Peoria, but I'm going to school in Champaign right now.

It snowed yesterday, we got 1/2". More to come starting tonight and into Monday, along with freezing rain. :sick: I don't think the weather forecasters have a clue what we're going to get though. Some stations are saying "significant snowfall" but won't commit with an actual amount; others are saying we'll just get ice. So, we'll see what happens in the next couple of days.

We srent getting alot of snow here. It is 6:41 pm here, adn it isnt supposed to stop raining till 6:00 am tommorow morning( it is 18 degree's here, so that means LOT'S of ice)!!!!!!!!! Church is probably Canceld, along with school on monday!!!!( i need a break form school!)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back