Is It Snowing?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Still no more snow here since that first lot, but it's been ever so cold, -6*C here yesterday morning, it hasn't got above 2*C all day today.
British Gas must be loving this :(

Just thought I'd give an update to the weather around here. After the ice store a couple of weeks ago, most of the people around here finally got their electricity back, just in time for the lastest storm. It's been snowing since around 11 am and there's no end in site, I've got about 6-7" in my balcony and the winds blowing and snow is swirling. I'm thinking we're going to have a white Christmas for the first time in years. :shout: :crazy:

I'm just not looking forward to digging my way out tomorrow to go to work. Oh well, it's pretty for now.

I snapped a couple of pics about an hour and 2 inches ago to give you guys a preliminary view.

1222snow1.jpg

This one is a pic of snow piled on a bucket I forgot outside.
1222snow2.jpg

And this is what it looked like when I opened the door
1222snow3.jpg

It hasnt snowed here yet, but we are supposed to get some of your storm dthoffsett!!!!! Cant wait!

Well have fun! It finally stopped snowing and we ended up with about 9.5", a bit over the 4" they forecasted. :blink:

lol, i think i jsut saw flurries here! Maybe i wont have to go anywhere tommorow! Got any pic's, of like you standing in the snow, to show exactly how deep it is?

I'd say we have over a foot of snow at were I live in Minnesota. But, where I am right now in Norht Dakota, maybe 2 or 3 inches. :(

It snowed a few inches about 3 weeks ago, but nope, no snow since!!
I hope it does, soon. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back