Is It Just Me Thats This Sad?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
i like watch "cribs" and comment on all the fish tanks on there haha :p
plus atm im trying my best most of the time to avoid the subject of my fish tank when i bring girls back to mine but i always bloody get onto it somehow! haha

LOL I sympathise...I had a date recently with a lovely guy and I couldn't stop talking about the tank I've just bought and what I want to do with it, and about my Betta... :blush:
I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm mental, but he actually thinks fish are boring! :p Obviously not a match made in heaven, that won't do at all! hahaha.

And yeah I think it was Cribs I was watching when I saw that marine tank!!

Yup when they go.. "oh i think fish are boring" im just like, welllll this aint guna work then is it lol i base my love life around my fish! :eek: shocking haha

i like watch "cribs" and comment on all the fish tanks on there haha :p
plus atm im trying my best most of the time to avoid the subject of my fish tank when i bring girls back to mine but i always bloody get onto it somehow! haha

LOL I sympathise...I had a date recently with a lovely guy and I couldn't stop talking about the tank I've just bought and what I want to do with it, and about my Betta... :blush:
I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm mental, but he actually thinks fish are boring! :p Obviously not a match made in heaven, that won't do at all! hahaha.

And yeah I think it was Cribs I was watching when I saw that marine tank!!

Yup when they go.. "oh i think fish are boring" im just like, welllll this aint guna work then is it lol i base my love life around my fish! :eek: shocking haha

lmao don't feel bad tons of people base their love lives around hobbies and stuff...like if someone loves dogs they're not gonna date someone who hates them, usually...
At least that's what I tell myself to make myself feel better hahaha. Because my life has definitely been completely hijacked by fish! If I spent half as much time planning essays for Uni as I did planning my 125L I'd have them all done by now! xDDD
It's all I think about in my spare time. :p And in my not so spare time, too...lol. And I definitely get excited when I see tanks on tv. xD

:lol: i do it all the time :rolleyes: my boyfriend doesn't mind fish, he doesn't understand that there all my babies though :lol: he is starting to like my Bettas :good:

Yup, I do this too.
My kids watch some rediculous program called Elmo (I tihnk). There is this bizzare red creature.
Anyway, there is this tiny fish bowl with a goldfish any. Way too small. I keep thinking to myself that surely someone from an animal welfare organization has seen that. But it appears in every eposide.

Yup, I do this too.
My kids watch some rediculous program called Elmo (I tihnk). There is this bizzare red creature.
Anyway, there is this tiny fish bowl with a goldfish any. Way too small. I keep thinking to myself that surely someone from an animal welfare organization has seen that. But it appears in every eposide.

Doris! :lol:

I even comment on the overstocked tank on Waterloo road...:lol:

I comment on that too, i'm sure i remember on one episode they were all gasping at the top :unsure:

come dine with me is ace!! I love it, especially the z list celebs as they are so precious in it!

one of the magistrates in our court was on it and shes such a pompous twit whos a major royalist!! it certainly did not enhance her repuattion in court

they should have voiceover man on every "reality" show . he would make them much less boring . gotta love his dry sarcastic wit :lol: i love the pretentious idiots too , the menu says someting like pouson poullet al a paris . the plate says chicken and spuds !!

I'm just as bad Mark, Like one of the other members pointed out the over stocked goldfish tank on waterloo road gets a groan from me.

Keith.

Sad to say I think I take this obsesion a bit further
blush.gif
rolleyes.gif
Not only do I like trying to scrutnize the fish tank (and its inhabitants) that's just barly seen behind the "star" of the show, I also study the plants/ gardens in the different Mid Summer Murders shows. I love the cottage garden look but living in sub tropical Queensland, but more on the tropical side, really limits the bulbs etc that you can easily grow without having to lift and chill them every year. Because birds are my other great love affair I am always interested in badly designed or inaproprate cages that people jam birds in. Something that I'm sure drives my husand nuts
sly.gif
, when I have to point out what the owner has done wrong. On the other hand I always
drool.gif
over a large well planted aviary with bird species I can only ever dream about owning....very strict laws in Australia coverning almost all animal/plant imports. Can't even own gerbils or hamsters in the great land down under, I guess they figure the rats, rice and rabbits have done enough damage.

yep i study every tank i see, i have 5 dogs, 4 cats, 4 kittens, 2 guinea pigs, 2 tanks of fish so if people don't like animals they better not visit my house, pets rule (even the cat called "cooking fat" change initial letters round ha ha! she's called that cos shes always into mischief!) but my husband is falling for the fish and has been visiting the lfs without me (thats gotta stop ha ha)

noooo dont stop it encourage it!!! then when you want another tank he will be on board :good: took my other half to the lfs a couple of years ago and she saw some geos and fell in love with them . to my surprise she said if you buy 2 il buy 2 as well. who was i to argue!!

i was the same episode and commented as well, the water looked filthy and needed topping up as well, i always notice fish tanks on the telly :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back