Is It Just Me Thats This Sad?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
the missus is watching come dine with me , and this womans got a fish tank by her front door . 1st thing i say is god that tank looks like it needs a good clean!!! in fact any time theres a film or tv programme and theres a fish tank in the background il always comment on it .

so am i the only 1 that needs to get out more :lol:

"One Born Every Minute", the prog about childbirth on C4 on Mondays, had a couple sitting in front of a biggish tank. Every time they showed it, I was frantically trying to figure if it was tropical or marine. Fairly sure it was tropical, I think there were some African Cichlids.

So you were watching tv?

I do that if a home show is on sometimes they have fish tanks. I away look to see what in it. I notice that stuff too.

No, you're not the only one! I do it too :blush:

i think this hobby makes us all into secret geeks lol. i was watching a film a while ago , i think it was the business , and he was crashed out and had a tank of tiger barbs . i turned to the missus and said at least they aree in a proper sized group :blush:

must remember there is a world out there and go visit it from time to time :lol:

Me too - ive even been known to rewind to take a longer look. It makes me sad when i see a neglected tank and i want to rush round and save them all! :no:

I have to admit to being guilty of this too :blush: :blush:

I`m not addicted, I`m not addicted, I`m not addicted......yeah right! :grr: :lol: :lol:

Come Dine With Me is such a boring show YET its amazingly addictive.I've watched it a few times. Yes...call me a saddo :unsure:

:lol: I love it! :ninja:

I watched one a few weeks ago, and some lady let her snake wriggle over the table whilst they were eating and it took a massive poo! :lol:

"One Born Every Minute", the prog about childbirth on C4 on Mondays, had a couple sitting in front of a biggish tank. Every time they showed it, I was frantically trying to figure if it was tropical or marine. Fairly sure it was tropical, I think there were some African Cichlids.

I seen this tank I think it was tropical, this hobby got a hold on me. I'm already looking for a bigger tank. :rolleyes:

Oh my God no I definitely do this! xD I was watching some programme the other day where Mariah Carey or some other overpaid public nuisance was showing a camera team around her house, and she had this MASSIVE marine tank spanning about 10 feet of her wall, and all I could think was 'Hot dammm, imagine the water changes...' xDDD

It was gorgeous though. I got annoyed when they panned away from it. :p

i like watch "cribs" and comment on all the fish tanks on there haha :p
plus atm im trying my best most of the time to avoid the subject of my fish tank when i bring girls back to mine but i always bloody get onto it somehow! haha

i like watch "cribs" and comment on all the fish tanks on there haha :p
plus atm im trying my best most of the time to avoid the subject of my fish tank when i bring girls back to mine but i always bloody get onto it somehow! haha

LOL I sympathise...I had a date recently with a lovely guy and I couldn't stop talking about the tank I've just bought and what I want to do with it, and about my Betta... :blush:
I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm mental, but he actually thinks fish are boring! :p Obviously not a match made in heaven, that won't do at all! hahaha.

And yeah I think it was Cribs I was watching when I saw that marine tank!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back