Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie? The Debate Rages...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I have never seen the movie, and my life is sadly lacking in explosions because of this.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Anything to replace Home Alone 1 - 325 is welcome. Die Hard is a good replacement with all its hidden moral / ethical messages in it hahahbahaha.

I think I saw the movie several years ago but wasnt really concentrating on watching it. It is streaming for free on IMDB TV channel on my Roku tv so I'm going to watch it more intently this time. Should be a good break from reality.

A Christmas movie released in February? Yeah ok you nutcase. Take this guy up to the nut house please. Die hard is not a Christmas movie. I can easily watch die hard in June and not feel ashamed. I can’t, however, do the same with elf. I could and have done it but felt so dirty afterwards.

A Christmas movie released in February? Yeah ok you nutcase. Take this guy up to the nut house please. Die hard is not a Christmas movie. I can easily watch die hard in June and not feel ashamed. I can’t, however, do the same with elf. I could and have done it but felt so dirty afterwards.
You make a good point. However.... It's Diehard. What else would it be? A February movie? an easter movie? A MOVIE? Never! Christmas movie all the way.

You make a good point. However.... It's Diehard. What else would it be? A February movie? an easter movie? A MOVIE? Never! Christmas movie all the way.
File in the action section please between Dantes peak and Direction action. Thanks

Never saw that one. My second favorite Christmas movie (would be more accurate to call it a holiday movie) is Rise of the Guardians. Anybody seen that one?

No! It’s a Bruce Willis action adventure movie. Was it released on Christmas?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back