Is a tank ever finished?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ccg

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Now that I have all the fish I want in my tank (well its stocked to its limit anyhow :D ) , I am looking for ways to improve the tank even further. I have added additional filters, even though its not likely necessary it will definitely not hurt anything. I also plan on switching my tank over to sand as I read it is much better for the fish.

I guess another step for me would be live plants and some better lighting?

The point of my thread is to get an idea on what you guys do to your tanks to make them both better for the fish, and more appealing to the eye. Do you all continually work on your tanks, or have you actually gotton to the point where you are 100% pleased with every last thing to do with it.

Thanks for all the ideas and thoughts.

no I don't think a tank is ever finished.
I am always adding new plants, new decor etc.
then as pseud has said there is different lighting and moonlights.
then of course, as budget allows, adding or upgrading cannister filters etc. not to mention getting more fish(after researching of course)

(goes away looking for more ideas to change his tanks)

In my views a tank is NEVER finished thats one of the best things about tropical fish. Id say you are in the same sort of boat as me right now with regards to tanks CCG, i am thinking about changing to sand and maybe plants, but i think im gunna get a few more different fish first and sum plants. Not too many many tho as im not a green-lover.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back