Is 3-weeks enough to quarantine fish?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Okay good to know, that he is normale, my concern was but he was very thick and he was swimming little bit odd

How as he swimming odd? Was he swimming down and then back up? Or was he shaky?

Well a week ago 2 times a day, what thy can eat in 4 min, but after he got sick and bloated, and could not stay upright swimming head up tail down, after I feed him pears when he got better, but I still a bit concerned. now i feed him any second day pears.

I don’t get why people feed their fish so much. I feed my zebra danios once a day, if that. Depending on how the bloating. I get a small pinch and put it on the surface. Try to cut back the feeding.

I would only feed him pears or any fruit as a treat every couple of weeks. Bettas are omnivores and eat insects in the wild. You can feed him bloodworms, brine shrimp, and betta pellets but try to stay away from the fruit. If he gets constipated, feed him a blanched, peeled pea.

I don’t get why people feed their fish so much. I feed my zebra danios once a day, if that. Depending on how the bloating. I get a small pinch and put it on the surface. Try to cut back the feeding.
I feed twice a day and my fish gobble it up. They all are healthy and vibrant.

I feed twice a day and my fish gobble it up. They all are healthy and vibrant.
I think a thing to consider is the type of fish. For instance, goldfish don’t have stomachs so food goes right through them. My reason for twice a day feedings. I am considering going to once a day on my bettas. I feed lightly twice a day on my community tank to assure all fish have an opportunity to get food.

Interesting that goal fish don’t have stomachs. I found that if I fed my betta twice a day he would bloat over night. Also my ZD eating parts of algae wafers and shrimp cuisine, so I feed him only a little bit. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back