Ireland Hobbyists

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AilyNC

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just throwing this out to see if any other Ireland-based Hobbyists here?

It's tricky to find good stockists for some products or for plants so hoping others from Ireland could point me towards decent shops that delivery.

I can order from UK & Amazon but would be better delivery cost & time wise to find good Irish shops.

That's it. That's the post.

Cheers.

I’m not sure if there is anyone from Ireland here.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :hi:

Thanks I've spent ages combing websites and think I've some good ones that deliver to me. Locally there's not lots beyond buying fish and tanks.

Thanks I've spent ages combing websites and think I've some good ones that deliver to me. Locally there's not lots beyond buying fish and tanks.
Some places are harder to get fish than others... it’s still an amazing hobby. :thumbs:

The last week or two has been rough with fish loses. Fish in cycle is so stressful but hopefully the last 3 days of 75% and doing same each day will get this under control.

I'm in Limerick, so the Midwest. Would be same postage charges for Northern Ireland as mainland UK.

Yeah that's a bit of a hike, I used to drive to Cork every week from Ballymena, with deliveries starting in Kilkenny.
And it sucks that Royal mail don't reciprocate what AnPost do, but DPD do an all Ieland rate so it may be worth seeing who they use.

Oh that's a good idea. Actually An Post offer AddressPal PO box that can sometimes work out cheaper

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back