Irc Instead Of Live Chat

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

NutMutt

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Could I please have the network server and the channel info, because the Live Chat does not work for me using Mozilla Firefox. And I would rather use my IRC client to chat with TFF peeps considering I have been using IRC for years and I am more "comfotable" with it...

thanks,
Regards,
nutty

There is a post about setting up mIRC, but I imagine the information would be the same. Here is a link.

chat has worked for me up until today. Now I cannot get in. Any reason why?

I have the same problem. It reads erroneous nickname. I thought it was just my computer. LOL

It's so annoying. I was looking forward to the chat. I had the same error message. p.s. I won at bingo the other night :)

Im getting the same error too, i suggest downloading mIRC and setting it up as per Erised instructions in the link, if i can get it working anyone can since i have the computer savy of a brain dead ant.

Ah, wasn't just me then. It started happening yesterday. I can't see any reason related to the users why it's stopped working, so either something's been done to the forum or the room. Can you have a play around with the settings- I've been moaned at once for downloading MIRC and without chat I think I might go insane...

EDIT- It's something to do with the forum- I've managed toa ccess the chatroom via chavving someone else's chat... Hint, Google for a room where you can input the room (#foshforums) and also the server (irc.oftc.net). Ooh, this one has the colour box like we used to have...

Im getting the same error too, i suggest downloading mIRC and setting it up as per Erised instructions in the link, if i can get it working anyone can since i have the computer savy of a brain dead ant.
I must be incredibly stupid. I have downloaded mirc, but when I try to register it wants me to pay otherwise free only for 30 days. All I want to do is chat. This all seems way to complicated.

The link I've been using is working for most people, if you don't want to download MIRC, PM me and I'll send you the link.

Well, I haven't been on in a long while. I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone and it's good to see some of you still around! Anyway, take care everyone and I hope to see you and chat again soon!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back