FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
Hey fishkeepers! My name is Sammy and I am from thr GTA. I breed fish for fun, specifically livebearers (especially from the genus poecilia) and bettas. My goal on this platform is to help fishkeepers worldwide! (I may seek help as well) Fishkeeping is my favourite hobby and I have been doing it for 7 years now. If anyone needs help on anything in the hobby, I would be glad to help and I may get back ASAP (no promises!)

Welcome to TFF... :hi:
I'm also a huge livebearer enthusiast. So you've mentioned the GTA. Where exactly within the Greater Toronto area do you live? I used to live in Oakville for a while.

Hey fishkeepers! My name is Sammy and I am from thr GTA. I breed fish for fun, specifically livebearers (especially from the genus poecilia) and bettas. My goal on this platform is to help fishkeepers worldwide! (I may seek help as well) Fishkeeping is my favourite hobby and I have been doing it for 7 years now. If anyone needs help on anything in the hobby, I would be glad to help and I may get back ASAP (no promises!)
When I saw GTA, I thought you were a character from Grand Theft Auto at first.

Welcome.

Welcome to TFF... :hi:
I'm also a huge livebearer enthusiast. So you've mentioned the GTA. Where exactly within the Greater Toronto area do you live? I used to live in Oakville for a while.
I’d rather not be specific.
When I saw GTA, I thought you were a character from Grand Theft Auto at first.

Welcome.
Noooo noooooo! I meant the greater Toronto area

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back