Introduction

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Coryking

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello there. as my name's suggests I'm an expert on Cory. I've been in the hoby for 4-5 years. My favourite fish are Cory's, angelfish and freshwater dwarf neon goby. I've kept planted tanks before and many different fish. Thanks very much for having me on this site

Welcome to the forum fellow goby fan!
Nice to have you here

Hi all, as you may have surmised, my name "MetroPlecs" is a play on words. I live in Dallas Tx and the term metroplex is often used locally to describe the entirety of Dallas and all of it's suburbs, but one of my favorite fish is my Albino Bristle Nosed Plecostomus.
I have a 20 gallon high with the Pleco, a collection of Honey Gourami's, 3 Corys, and a couple of small Angelfish.
Off and on over the years I've had larger tanks before, but the wife and I are retired and live in an apartment now, so a large tank just wouldn't work out very well.
Anyway glad to be here with so many fellow hobbyists. I'm not an expert, but I do enjoy the hobby.
Hi welcome to the forum! (I like your name)

Just a heads up this is a introduction thread FOR someone else. This isn't the intro section. Just want to let you know that you should probably make your own thread 😉...
Nice to have you here though!

Oops, sorry! :confused: I'll try to delete it and see if I can figure out the correct place to post.
Its fine, mistakes happen... If you need any help just ask and I'll be glad to try my best!

Welcome to the forum.
Love to see experts here and especially on Corys.

Thank you for welcoming me. how do I move a form.i made what's your favourite Cory form and I've realized it's not in the Cory section is there any way to move it?

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, what Cory's are you keeping and breeding at the moment?
At the moment I only have two species albino bronze and Panda. I did have other Cory but a illness wiped out nearly the whole tank. I lost so many fish including my favourite long fin albino bronze Cory. I can't get any more Cory at the moment since my LFS has increased the price of Cory (£30 something for three commonish ones) and a few other fish and my other LFS which has reasonably priced cory is being renovated and will not be done for awhile. The nearest fish store that has reasonably priced cory is an hour away.
I have not breed Cory before I perfure keeping fish over breeding them. The closest I got to breeding was spawning behaviour from peppered cory

Last edited:
Thank you for welcoming me. how do I move a form.i made what's your favourite Cory form and I've realized it's not in the Cory section is there any way to move it?
I have moved the thread to the Catfish forum, Corydoras sub forum - assuming I have the right thread.

Most reactions

trending

Back