Introduction

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Maria_012

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm a beginner fishkeeper. Around a year ago I came across Foo the Flowerhorn's videos on youtube - his videos capture the beauty and simplicity of aquariums, and I was absolutely enthralled! I made plans for my first aquarium, which didnt go so well.. but my second attempt seems to be coming around better.

I'm deeply inspired by nature, so I prefer ecosystem/ independent aquariums. In fact, my goal is to make an independent ecosystem aquarium one day. (Or at least as independent as possible, haha).

I currently have a endler fry in my 10 Litre *ish* aquarium. I am still experiencing problems, and still learning along the way. My favourite part about keeping aquariums is just sitting down and admiring its beauty - fish, plants, snails, microscopic critters - all of it!

Attachments

• 20210906_090345.jpg
    20210906_090345.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 25
  • aqua.jpg
    aqua.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 27
Hello everyone!

I'm a beginner fishkeeper. Around a year ago I came across Foo the Flowerhorn's videos on youtube - his videos capture the beauty and simplicity of aquariums, and I was absolutely enthralled! I made plans for my first aquarium, which didnt go so well.. but my second attempt seems to be coming around better.

I'm deeply inspired by nature, so I prefer ecosystem/ independent aquariums. In fact, my goal is to make an independent ecosystem aquarium one day. (Or at least as independent as possible, haha).

I currently have a endler fry in my 10 Litre *ish* aquarium. I am still experiencing problems, and still learning along the way. My favourite part about keeping aquariums is just sitting down and admiring its beauty - fish, plants, snails, microscopic critters - all of it!
Welcome.
I think you'll find that the preference for the more natural, self-contained ecosystem is evident in this Forum.
I've been here since June and found that natural solutions are nearly always advocated (and effective), when compared to the more artificial methods of chemical solutions.

Welcome.
I think you'll find that the preference for the more natural, self-contained ecosystem is evident in this Forum.
I've been here since June and found that natural solutions are nearly always advocated (and effective), when compared to the th

It is a great hobby enjoy. We are here to help if you think things are going AWOL
Thanks! I plan on asking for help for my algae bloom...

Welcome.
I've been here since June and found that natural solutions are nearly always advocated (and effective), when compared to the more artificial methods of chemical solutions.
Even better! Thanks for telling me :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back