Introduction

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wolfey

Reaction score
Hey there!

I've set up my tank about a month ago and have been really interested in the hobby since then.
Always wanted an aquarium since i was a kid and now i fullfilled my dream! I got to this forum to get together with like-minded people and hope to also find some answers to problems i might have or generally find new people to talk about the hobby with.

Below is a picture of my tank.

Some specs:

Tank:
Juwel Rio 125 LED, well planted
Fish:
6 Honey Gouramis
7 Guppys, 2 Male and 5 Female (and about 7 fry)
2 Garra Flavatra
11 Dwarf Corydoras
2 Rabbit Snails
1 Nerite Snail
2 Freshwater Clams
6 Amano Shrimps
IMG_7667.jpg

Welcome to the forum. that is a very nice tank you've got

:hi:
Very nice tank. Hope you enter it in our next Tank of the Month contest which will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger. Entry period starts on November 1st.
Enjoy our forums! :banana:

Thanks to all!
:hi:
Very nice tank. Hope you enter it in our next Tank of the Month contest which will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger. Entry period starts on November 1st.
Enjoy our forums! :banana:

Thanks for the suggestion, definitely will try!

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Nice tank! I agree with @Fishmanic, defiantly enter it in the upcoming TOTM contest! :fish:

I like your aquascape! I wouldn't mind sitting and staring at that every day :p

Thank you! Well guess what I have been doing daily since i got my tank haha! I just love to watch them do their business, especially my garras, they are by far my favourite fish after the gouramis - i just love watching them and their character is so cool!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back