Introduction

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
Hi, everyone my name is Sandy. My main passion are Boris. Those adorable little "alligators" can keep me smiling at their antics for hours. I currently have 2 hours, 1 golden zebra, and 2 rostratas on the way. I also have 4 calico, 2 moors, 1 chocolate fancy goldfish. I just added 5 neons and 5 micro rasboras to my botia tank for color about a month ago and all is well there. Last but never least, I have a livebearer tank with three rainbow plants, 2 red wag and three neon blue plants on the way. Will communicate more later. Nice to meet y'all.

Hi, everyone my name is Sandy. My main passion are Boris. Those adorable little "alligators" can keep me smiling at their antics for hours. I currently have 2 hours, 1 golden zebra, and 2 rostratas on the way. I also have 4 calico, 2 moors, 1 chocolate fancy goldfish. I just added 5 neons and 5 micro rasboras to my botia tank for color about a month ago and all is well there. Last but never least, I have a livebearer tank with three rainbow plants, 2 red wag and three neon blue plants on the way. Will communicate more later. Nice to meet y'all.
:fish::hi::fish:

Welcome to TFF!

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

I would love to see pictures! :snap:

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas, or live plants. Hope to see you around TFF! :fish:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back