Introduction of new member

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Oldfishmanbob

Reaction score
Hi everyone in tropical fish world. Great to be with you. I have been keeping fish for about 70 years now. Started when 11 years old, now 82. Currently have 2 55 gal. Tanks, one has 6 assorted cichlids, other has 6 leopard bush fish, two bnpc’s and 7 corries.
Retired from a prominent aerospace co 21 years ago, super glad to not have to go to work in the am. Interested in talking to members that have successfully kept live plants. Still learning about keeping fish, never too old to learn.

Hello! I am new here as well. I would love to see your tanks if you find the time to post pictures!

You should enter one of your tanks in our Tank of the Month contest which is now accepting entries for tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger.. Just click on banner toward the top of the forums to view entry thread.

Welcome to here mate. Scurries off to find Missouri on a map.

Returns after discovering he may have been to Missouri! IF Kansas airport is in any way partly in Missouri? Had to stop for refuelling from LA to Newark in the mid 80s.

Last edited:
Well, welcome to our forum. 70 Years of fishkeeping is a long time which deserves respect. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back