Introduction - Hi everyone

Kusmet

Reaction score
Hi
I am a reasonable experienced fish keeper, having kept a lot of different tropical fish in the past (everything from electric catfish, stingrays and other oddballs to bettas and danios - I have now downsized and only have 3 tanks.
My latest love are some empire gudgeon that I have been looking for for years (rare in the UK), I cloned a small tank to grow them up - see picture below (hopefully setting up their forever home in the next few weeks).
I also have 3 rescue dogs, 2 cats, a snake and a tarantula - I used to breed lizards and have a lot of invertebrates (but have again downsized).
I am passionate about animal welfare, keeping animals well and to the best of your ability. I believe you never have to much knowledge which is why I’m hoping to continue learning on this forum.
A5ADF3A6-D654-43E6-8660-1137094FF31A.jpeg

Welcome aboard I'm loving your fish! absolutely beautiful!

If there's one thing we like to hear on here it's that we love people who love their animals. Knowing you're all about your pets makes you alright in my books!

Again welcome to the forum! if you have any questions I'm sure we can help you out if it's fish related!

Welcome to TFF. Lots of fine knowledgeable members.

Our contests:
Our Pet of the Month contest poll is now open. We have 12 awesome pets competing in the contest. Please cast your vote in the contest. Contest thread is HERE
Our tank of the month contest for tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger will start accepting entries tomorrow. If you have a tank of that size, we hope you enter your tank in the contest.

Welcome and I've got those Empire gudgeons as well... They've got something majestic...
Yours look younger. Great fish!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back