Introduction Couwu

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Couwu

Reaction score
Hello there ^~^

I am a 20 year old college student from Germany, I currently have one main Tank, a ~40Gallon tank (150 litres) with some guppies that breed like crazy and a Placo ( Antennenwels), including a bunch of snails.

I would like to some day have a bigger/ more aquariums for different kind of fish ^~^

I received my first Fish when I was around 8, we had 4 Goldfish in a probably way to small Aquarium we got from a pet store. Mine was called Flosse ^~^
they lived a good while, my father's brown goldfish "Freddy" making it the longest.

I've had my current Aquarium for about 2 years now?

I joined because I often read questions here and would love to post my own, to get some peace of mind and learn more about how to care for my fish ^~^

Greetings! Couwu ^~^

Hi Couwu! Welcome to the forum! We would love to see your aquariums if you'd like to post pictures! Always enjoy seeing new tanks.
You will learn so much here like myself and others have over the time being here.

Guten Morgen mein Freund und willkommen.
Nice to hear you. Please just ask away for anything you want to know.
Whereabouts in Germany are you?
I once lived in Nienburg and my son was borne at a hospital in Hanover many years ago.
Tell us about your fish and tank(s)

Hello everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome!! <3

I'm still trying to figure out how this with the "multi quote" works lol.

So 1. Thank you for the kind welcome, again, and I will try to attach photos <3

2. Thank you, I'm sure I will enjoy this forum alot! <3

3. Dir auch einen guten Morgen! ^~^
I reside in Rhineland palatinate near Trier, but iw as born in Florida, my mother is from here so we moved to Germany when I was 4 and my sister 6 ^~^

Edit: my main tank a consists of 1 male Placo ( Antennenwels), a ton of snails that somehow found their way into my tank, and a school of guppies that have bred several generations already ^~^

I just introduced new fish yesterday, that I had adopted from an elderly man two weeks ago. Those are 2 dwarf gourami, 2 swordtail, a mosaic Placo and a buenos aires tetra with lockjaw

Attachments

• 16537187809103920022850976881482.jpg
    16537187809103920022850976881482.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 16537188088533175663843609492653.jpg
    16537188088533175663843609492653.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 34
Hello everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome!! <3

I'm still trying to figure out how this with the "multi quote" works lol.

So 1. Thank you for the kind welcome, again, and I will try to attach photos <3

2. Thank you, I'm sure I will enjoy this forum alot! <3

3. Dir auch einen guten Morgen! ^~^
I reside in Rhineland palatinate near Trier, but iw as born in Florida, my mother is from here so we moved to Germany when I was 4 and my sister 6 ^~^

Edit: my main tank a consists of 1 male Placo ( Antennenwels), a ton of snails that somehow found their way into my tank, and a school of guppies that have bred several generations already ^~^

I just introduced new fish yesterday, that I had adopted from an elderly man two weeks ago. Those are 2 dwarf gourami, 2 swordtail, a mosaic Placo and a buenos aires tetra with lockjaw
I love the anubias plants all bunched up together! Its like a jungle

Thank you! <3
It started at two plants, but they've just grown and separated into about 6 plants now, I love these plants 😄❤️

I had several starters of this kind aid grassy / carpet plant thing, bit I guess my swordtails back then just ate it? One day all were gone xz

Well hi there neighbor,
Welcome to TFF... :hi:
I'm on the other side of the border...

Thank you, I very much appreciate the warm welcome! <3 ^~^

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back