Introducing.....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Angry_Platy

Sleepy Chook
Reaction score
Sleeping Somewhere. Or doing water changes. Or run
We have been looking at getting a JRT puppy for a while now as a friend for our male JRT who is now 18 months old. We always said we would get one before he turned 2 years old.....so yesterday I went and looked at a male puppy about 1/2 hours drive away. He was nice however the owner wasn't sure if he was going to be a smooth coat or not and he had some black on him. While I still like JRTs with black on them I do prefer them to be brown and white. So I decided against him and this morning saw an ad for pure bred JRTs with papers that were 1.5 hours drive from here. I called her up, she emailed me pics, I went for a drive and came home with this little guy:
IMGP1627.jpg

And here he is being hassled by my older boy, Mac
IMGP1618.jpg

And here they are playing
IMGP1621.jpg

REVENGE!!!!
IMGP1622.jpg

We haven't named him yet. Actually, the BF hasn't even seen him yet. He does know about him though.

SOOOOO cute :wub:

Call him Hagman!!!!

Jack Russell = JR = J.R Ewing = Larry Hagman = Hagman

:thumbs:

steve

We decided after calling him "Puppy" for the last few days that we would call him Moby. You see his mothers name is Milly and his fathers name is Toby.....hence Moby

He has settled well into our house. Our older boy, Mac, has been teaching him how to kill cockroaches and more importantly how to chase the cat :lol:

We decided after calling him "Puppy" for the last few days that we would call him Moby. You see his mothers name is Milly and his fathers name is Toby.....hence Moby

He has settled well into our house. Our older boy, Mac, has been teaching him how to kill cockroaches and more importantly how to chase the cat :lol:

Killing cockroaches ?? Maybe I can finally convince my mom to get me a dog :p Biological pest-control.

I like "Moby" :) nice name

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back