Introducing Our Cats

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Erised

Cheer up, the worst is yet to come. ~ P. Johnson
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to apologise for 2 topics ... but I figured it would get a bit much if I posted the dog pictures and the cat pictures in 1 thread.

These too are 'family pets'. I do miss seeing them every day, and can't wait till I have my own house in england and can get some cats for myself =)
Our cats used to be strays. We found them at 3 weeks old under the roof of our neighbours shed. Their mum was found dead on the road 2 days earlier. It was a litter of 3, no clue if it ever used to be more. 1 Of the cats had a very infected eye and was ill all around. She was absolutely tiny and pretty much being eaten alive by her 2 sisters. We kept her and her sisters untill they were old enough to be adopted out, we still had to bottlefeed them for a couple of weeks. By the time they were ready for adoption we had fallen in love with them, plus the ill one still needed some special care. 1 Of the sisters was given away to 1 of my neighbours cousins that wanted 1 of the kittens. She now lives a happy live on a farm. The other 2 cats we kept and named Tijger & Minet. Tijger was incredibly weak when we got her and the vet wasn't sure whether she would pull through. Both are turning 8 next year, and seem to be as healthy as a cat can be.

Picture time :) Minet is the black & white cat, Tijger the other. Their sister is completely black, but I haven't seen her in years.

They know they're not allowed out (we live on a very busy road and we have a suspected cat killer living a co uple of houses down), so when in summer they're allowed in the garden with us they'll make the most of it =)

Cat1.jpg

Cat2.jpg

Cat6.jpg

Cat5.jpg

Cat4.jpg

Cat3.jpg

Great photos! Do they not try to climb the fence?

POTM for the first brown tabby pic. They're both so adorable.

Lovely pics ! I love that last one :wub: that look on Tijger's face is brilliant :lol:

I like that last picture too. :thumbs: I wonder what she's thinking about???? :unsure:

Great photos! Do they not try to climb the fence?

POTM for the first brown tabby pic. They're both so adorable.

Thanks to everyone for the potm nominations ... if I can remember I'll enter them in next months

They do indeed try to climb over the fence, and quite often manage if we don't pay enough attention. They are thankfully quite scaredy cats, and don't ever go any further than going into the neighbours garden before coming back again. Usually my brother simply climbs over the fence to follow them though ;)

The look on her face in the last picture isn't 1 she pulls often, so no clue what she's thinking about! It looks quite annoyed to me though. She probably just wanted the weird woman with the camera to leave her alone.

:( I like the first one..reminds me of my Bonds. I love the white chin kitties.

lol @ that last pic though..that cat has the look like "I swear to God woman, if you... don't get... that blame thing... out of MY face....*rawr*" :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back