Introducing Ash

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ReddSamurai

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
the chinchilla hes 6 in august
2zr4847.jpg

clever little guy, once figured out how to hold open the sliding doors for food bowls in has aviary and climb out at the same time...every door is now either bolted or screwed close, but that didnt stop him in his previous cage where he pulled the metal bars off.

33f7yaw.jpg

2weaulv.jpg

he looks like my chinchilla mine is called humphray u should enter the last one on pet of the month i will vote for him

what's there temperament like? the old lady want's one, and was told they're reather difficult to keep as well, it's gorgeous! 

blackops said:
he looks like my chinchilla mine is called humphray u should enter the last one on pet of the month i will vote for him

Blondielovesfish said:
You should enter pet of the month! Ash sounds like one smart Chinchilla!
smile.png
i will as soon as i can, haven't been on the forums for 2 months yet
confused.gif

jwalser18 said:
what's there temperament like? the old lady want's one, and was told they're reather difficult to keep as well, it's gorgeous! 
its hard to say, they tend to be loving towards the person who looks after them the most(most interaction) but yea they are lovely pets hes only bitten me properly once when he was like 5 months old, they do nibble but thats a sign of affection which confuses people as they think they are biting. they do need some excersise/out of cage time and a dust bath once a day but both are amusing as they are incredibly agile, mine likes to sit on my shoulder when i walk around hes like a parrot

that's so awesome! hmm.. might have to look further into this!

We used to have a chinchilla; they're lovely. Handle them as much as you can when they're babies and they get very tame :) They do love to sit on people's shoulders...or heads;

Yes, that is our bathroom! You need a safe place to let them run around, as they can be very difficult to catch!

ditto to the above, haha yea he sits on my head when im sat in the bathroom, got a photo somewhere.
make sure theres no holes too as i had a bad experience last christmas when i let him out in the bathroom to run around he fit through a small gap between the pipes probs about 5cm x 15cm and got under neath the floor boards...fun times :/ but got him back the next day

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back