Inner Bicep Tattoo Ideas?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

james_fish

Chuck, Leader Of Ze People.
Reaction score
I want a tattoo on my inner bicep, anyone got any ideas?
I already have a cross tattoo on my outer bicep? Tricep? Whatever, but yeah would love some input

James

thats the bit of the arn thats meant to hurt lol

i noticed a big difference between the 'pain' when going from outer to inner arm. the bulk of my tattoos are on the outside, but bits of them wrap round just slightly onto that softer skin underneath your arm, and its a massively different experience. bearable, but im not looking forward to gettig mine filled in.

i noticed a big difference between the 'pain' when going from outer to inner arm. the bulk of my tattoos are on the outside, but bits of them wrap round just slightly onto that softer skin underneath your arm, and its a massively different experience. bearable, but im not looking forward to gettig mine filled in.
ha ha but you;ll be alright James!!!!! :hyper:

Duh...

Chuck Norris, so he can always be with you...

:lol:

haha a Chuck Norris tattoo, that would go down well! :lol:

James.

Was originally thinking some like musical symbols or something? But I now like the simple idea of writing. Don't know what yet though :good:

James.

My husband wants to get the 12 monkeys tattoo in that area. Either just the big monkey, or maybe the whole thing. He hasn't decided yet.

Why dony you go all out and get something like a biomechanical tattoo, h.r geiger has got some interesting pieces :D

My husband wants to get the 12 monkeys tattoo in that area. Either just the big monkey, or maybe the whole thing. He hasn't decided yet.

Haha that would be pretty awesome

James.

Inner arm hurts. Especially near the armpit :sick: Never again!! I say that but im half way through my back piece haha

What kind of stuff do you like? Asian? Tribal?

All depends on what your into really, I personally like the religious
tattoos, not that I'm too religious, I just find they're what I like.

There's some really nice styles of writing coming out at the minute. I'm
Not one to regret tattoos as I really like all of the ones I have but I
do wish I hadn't have been so impatient as there's loads of styles,
different styles around now, I'm waiting yet again to get a back piece
done, I've waited years for it, completely untouched with ink
and I've found the artist to do it.

So, as I said, religious tattoos are my "thing".

Inner arm will be ok, as long as you don't get any under your chin,
on your face or the side of your head you'll be grand.
Believe me.

Agree with micko about finding the right artist. I regret my first two and thats down to impatience. Where as my sleeve and back i absolutely love, because of finding the right guy.

I found the inner arm really painfull, especially near the armpit. Saying that, there isnt one part that isnt painful. For me anyways.

Like micko said, it depends on what your into. Have a search around and check the tattoo forums and sites

Heres mine anyways.... Showing off :p

Pheonix
18835_262753418354_514948354_3465461_1548849_n.jpg

Octopus- 10 hours in
190367_10150096052041781_645296780_6857994_1863687_n.jpg

Cheers

Funny you should post this today, as i'm getting my next tat done on Saturday :good:

James.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back