🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moony42

Fish Crazy
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Jello my dudes!!!

Today fishforums tunes in for the Indian's pop quiz season one!!!
Anyone is allowed to participate!!!!
All questions are about indian fish!!! You will be asked to identify the picture
The game is a round of elimination.
The final round is a picture finale..
The prize is a mention in my signature!!!

REGISTRATION SARTS TODAY AND ENDS DAY AFTER.

Good luck
Love y'all
Moony

Formal contests should only be run by TFF staff. Please do not create events that have registration periods or other such things associated with them.

Mooney: if you want to kick of a game that people can participate in, I suggest modeling whatever you do based on the following example. A long time ago, we had a game on the forum where people would post closeups of just a part of an animal - like a zoomed in shot of the teeth on a particular species of fish. People could then post their guesses as to what it was and, when someone got it right, a new image would get posted. Importantly, this game was open to anyone who wanted to post at any time. It was casual and not a contest. Those sorts of casual guessing games are acceptable (provided no one claims other sites' images as their own, etc.). You could easily do something like this with fish species from a particular region like your idea here. However, you should not ask people to "register" to participate, there should be no prizes, and you should not describe it in a way that might be misconstrued as a staff-run contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back