Impulse buying again ... but stocked now

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
Iv bought a load of sand for my tank itā€™s dull and Iā€™m not a fan it was cheap I have to say but itā€™s natural and smooth and was one of the only sands there that was fit for purpose regardless of how it looks I bought it , financially after moving house I canā€™t be picky ahahah but just in eye line with the sand shelves was peppered corys , I instantly encouraged my daughter to look at them so lure in the wife maybe she will let me spend my own money on them lol ,,, it worked I bought them all , that was 5 not as many as I would of liked but I thought the number was large enough to make them still feel kinda comfortable so I rush home removed 70% of my gravel and cleaned and added the sand added some bottled bacteria because I worry then added my fish after floating them for say 5-10 mins , one of the five is killing it swimming around eating being Iā€™d say overly confident for a little fella in a big world swimming to the top doing dive bombs all the way back down ,not constantly saw it do it twice I have nothing gasping at the top so canā€™t be oxygen problem but the other 4 I have not saw at all I have lots of wood and hiding places so Iā€™m guessing they are just scared and I know I 5 isnā€™t really enough for a 5ft 500l , just not sure why one of five is being Jack the lad and the others and cacking it

I instantly encouraged my daughter to look at them so lure in the wife maybe she will let me spend my own money on them lol
I'm glad to hear that this is a standard thing among fish keeping fathers :rofl:

"But I like the Neon Tetras, Daddy."
"No, no, no. The Corys are beautiful, look."
"But-"
"CORYDORAS!"
I normally lie and say look how unhappy they are with no friends to play with with a follow up of bet mommy wonā€™t let you have them will she they will have to stay sad here hahaha

I normally lie and say look how unhappy they are with no friends to play with with a follow up of bet mommy wonā€™t let you have them will she they will have to stay sad here hahaha
Ahhh well played! Luckily for me, keeping bettas, they all look miserable in the stores so the girls and I pull on my missus heart strings with ease :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back