I'm Teaching A Course On Fish!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

nmonks

A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from
Reaction score
Not 100% sure if this is the place to post this! Moderators, feel free to move as preferred.

From January 22nd I'm teaching a 10-week course evening (Thursdays) class on fish. The idea is it'll cover all kinds of aspects: evolution, adaptations, fisheries, mythology, sport and so on. The class is for the Workers Educational Association, a registered charity that aims to provide adult education for people from a wide variety of backgrounds. It's in Berkhamsted, which is about 30 miles north-west of London, between Aylesbury and Watford. If anyone is in the neighbourhood and would be interested, please get in touch with the course organiser.

Cheers, Neale

PS. Contact and course details.

Hi nmonks :)

What an excellent opportunity people who live near there will have to learn about fish!

I'll leave your thread in this section because it might be of special interest to posters here, but why not go ahead and post about it in the Announcements & Suggestions section?

Oh gawd, how I would like to do that course :good: but I live fairly close to Andy and it is just too far to travel round that bloody m25 every week eekkkk

Could you really put it on youtube, whoo hoo fab :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

Not 100% sure if this is the place to post this! Moderators, feel free to move as preferred.

From January 22nd I'm teaching a 10-week course evening (Thursdays) class on fish. The idea is it'll cover all kinds of aspects: evolution, adaptations, fisheries, mythology, sport and so on. The class is for the Workers Educational Association, a registered charity that aims to provide adult education for people from a wide variety of backgrounds. It's in Berkhamsted, which is about 30 miles north-west of London, between Aylesbury and Watford. If anyone is in the neighbourhood and would be interested, please get in touch with the course organiser.

Cheers, Neale

PS. Contact and course details.

Phaa, it makes me spit. a chance comes to, really, learn something. but its too far away!! still all the best with the course mnmonks, let us know how you are doing. hope they sort the you tube thing though!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back