I'm tagging someone....

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Let it go, man. We're all good. :)
No, you dont understand all that happened. It honestly was very bad. Way worse than you could ever imagine. Some of the stuff that did happen, I cant even mention here in a public area. It was THAT bad

No, you dont understand all that happened. It honestly was very bad. Way worse than you could ever imagine. Some of the stuff that did happen, I cant even mention here in a public area. It was THAT bad
And I will say I've gotten over it some but it can be hard to be talking in an online space at times now. Luckily, I feel pretty secure here. I still always keep my eyes out though lol

And I will say I've gotten over it some but it can be hard to be talking in an online space at times now. Luckily, I feel pretty secure here. I still always keep my eyes out though lol
Well, here's a good piece of old guy advice. :big_boss: When I start feeling paranoid and worrying a lot about whether people I don't even know might be mad at me*, it's a sure sign that I need to take a break from social media for a couple days and get outside in the real world more. That's how it works for me. Your mileage may vary.

*I'm not being hypothetical here; it happens to me too.

Well, here's a good piece of old guy advice. :big_boss: When I start feeling paranoid and worrying a lot about whether people I don't even know might be mad at me*, it's a sure sign that I need to take a break from social media for a couple days and get outside in the real world more. That's how it works for me. Your mileage may vary.

*I'm not being hypothetical here; it happens to me too.
Well no its not just online, it's real life as well. I'm bad at social situations.
You just can't see my fidgeting and jumbling over words cause this is typing.
Do I need a break from online stuff? Definitely, I would say so lol.
But the issue is actually finding stuff to do. Especially when your family doesn't get out much and around here the stuff to do is limiting 😅
And it's no longer bicycle weather soooo. (Unless we get a lucky 70°F weather day.)

And also I'm not completely talking about people being mad, more about how they react and treat people.
You wouldn't believe how much I didn't trust one moderator or admin when I first came here... All the higher ups on Discord servers were idiots and I don't feel bad calling them that at all. And the members were 10x worse.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back