Im Stuck With Scott's Tanks

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
ok the tank that i lost one fish in i found out why

this morning i tested all the tanks and this one has changed after i cleaned out the filter

ph 8.8
amm slight
nitrite slight
nitrate 20

what should i do i am not away till 2.00pm so plenty of time to sort it

water change. Salted RO. Dilute the ammonia. This should be ZERO at all times. Around 20% change if possible.

HTH

hi everyone its me and scott online right now

yes the times have been set everything seemed ok just before i left i did a 5-6 water change as scott said i was to and before i left the house the seemed ok

Hi there yes me and the hole family are here today wasnt the best day of weather the its seems like scotland over here to but with out the rain and clouds lol

cant really talk for long so hows very one doing and there tank

spain is good it has talking a lot of things off our mind so it been a bit better less stress apart for the company i was working for just went bust so thats me out of a job so i will havve to get rid of the tanks as cant affored the new house and 5 tanks so i will have a mix of diffrent fish and corals i will keep the 4x2x2 so there will be a lot of equitment for sale and live stock and more than 800kg of live rock how much would this sell for???

regards scott and james

Sorry to hear that mate,.....been outta work since feb here myself, hence never off here,lol....

Even at £5 a kilo yer looking at £4000 in rock alone there....
enjoy the heat and we'll hear from you on return....good luck with the move as well mate

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back