im selling duckweed LOL

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
You fill out the for sale form in my above first link.. no links to etsy allowed

Last edited:
For now, I have deleted your etsy link. I will discuss with other mods if we will allow it.

do you have any tips?
i havent sold any yet LOL
Firstly, sell anything on eBay for 3 months to build up a good reputation at which point you can list duckweed with a promoted listing feature which boosts the listing to the top. Without the promoted listing tool you just need to reduce your price and ensure you do not accumulate defects on the account and it will still get good visibility and sales.

It's the words "etsy shop" in your first post. We don't allow eBay shops to post links to their own shop, or Amazon market place sellers to link to their own shop. These are treated the same as any shop trying to sell their goods, and the forum rules state
4. There is to be no advertising of commercial sites on the message board unless authorized in advance, nor commercial sales of any kind.

It's the word 'shop' that is raising queries.

@Sgooosh

All you need to do is copy this format
Please fill out the following form for any and all transactions. Please change the first line as applicable to the transaction

Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants:

Age and condition:
Quantity for sale:
Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection:
Sales price:
Willing to Ship (Yes or No):
Postage & Packaging Price:
General Location (for personal security reasons do not put your address here, just your town): (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title)
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

and make a post here

and that would be good to go within the forum rules.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back