im selling duckweed LOL

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
so i started an etsy shop and are selling duckweed!
i guess i had too much so why not sell some!
any of u guys have any tips or have done similar things?

Oh yes please let them share their etsy! I've been looking for duckweed for AGES and I would love to buy some off someone that I know who seems to know what they are doing rather than someone I don't know lol. I know I don't know you personally Sgooosh, but from what I've seen/read you seem to know your stuff!

so i started an etsy shop and are selling duckweed!
i guess i had too much so why not sell some!
any of u guys have any tips or have done similar things?
I have sold duckweed via eBay. It is very popular with people who have turtles for some reason.

I have sold duckweed via eBay. It is very popular with people who have turtles for some reason.
The turtles (goldfish too) enjoy munching on it. Cheap snack that the turtles enjoy, and you would have a never ending supply if you propagated it in a separate tank.

The turtles (goldfish too) enjoy munching on it. Cheap snack that the turtles enjoy, and you would have a never ending supply if you propagated it in a separate tank.
Ahh ok thats good to know. I have Duckweed in my Koi pond; it will grow where there’s no water movement. I sell some of it and use the money to buy the Koi food.

Oh yes please let them share their etsy! I've been looking for duckweed for AGES and I would love to buy some off someone that I know who seems to know what they are doing rather than someone I don't know lol. I know I don't know you personally Sgooosh, but from what I'veI have sold duckweed via eBay. It is very popular with people who have turtles for some reason.
it is yummy to them
yeah and carp(common pond fishies)
actually if you put it in the same tank they will naturally balance it out sometimes. when theres too much they munch on it

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of listing an esty store here, you can list the plants on our forum in the classified area.

Last edited:
I dont think we allow links to your etsy store
@Chad
But u can post fish or plants for sale in our classified area

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back