The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp00ky

Moved On
Reaction score
I am sick of the constant crap i get on this forum (not from this section thankfully) but from other sections and a member of the moderation team who seems to think i am running a commercial operation selling my moss balls in the buy sell section as i state i have a constant supply of them and it should have been pulled months ago. If the mod team feel that making a measly 50p per ball and that money going towards building the fish house to part home the fish rescues then so be it. However, this has never been questioned and i have never received a pm about this. I am not going to get into a major monaing session over this, but i refuse to stay in a place where the innocent are penalised and the instigators get off scott free. Sorry, thats not right to me. This sort of thing cost the forum some valuable members a couple of months back when someone was selling their bred bettas on here, its not cost them one more.

I have made some good friends in this section and maybe i will see you around on other sites. If not, then good look with any projects you may have going and i wish you all the best for the future.

And for those that aint really sure what im on about, take a look at the posts below and you will see where im coming from.

Should anyone wish to stay in touch or want to know whats gone on (if you havent seen the moss ball post you may not understand this one), shout me on MSN, the address is [email protected] (however thats not my email address)

Cya'll

Sp00ks

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=123512

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=141570&hl

ill be sad too see ya go mate as you are a very knowledgable and helpful member of the comunity and tbh i thought it was harsh taking the post down and unreasonable, why not just stop on the cory section or somthing, if you do decide to go i wish you all the best and hope you have all the success with your corys and all fish,
ill keep in touch on msn,

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back