Im looking for baby brine shrimp eggs to hatch myself

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Levi9621

Reaction score
Im looking for baby brine shrimp eggs to hatch myself, I am from the UK and the only places i can find that sell them so far are on amazon and ebay, which im not really a fan of. any one know where i can get them from?:)

Im looking for baby brine shrimp eggs to hatch myself, I am from the UK and the only places i can find that sell them so far are on amazon and ebay, which im not really a fan of. any one know where i can get them from?:)
check pet stores..
i am in us...

check pet stores..
i am in us...
The pet stores near me dont sell any, they dont sell microworm cultures either which is a pain, i found a site for microworm cultures, but i want to find out if its trustworthy and reliable first, im from a small village in the uk so theres not loads of stuff near me :(

The pet stores near me dont sell any, they dont sell microworm cultures either which is a pain, i found a site for microworm cultures, but i want to find out if its trustworthy and reliable first, im from a small village in the uk so theres not loads of stuff near me :(
oh. you should get a small one to test, then get a big one...
or ask friends

The pet stores near me dont sell any, they dont sell microworm cultures either which is a pain, i found a site for microworm cultures, but i want to find out if its trustworthy and reliable first, im from a small village in the uk so theres not loads of stuff near me :(I have microworm, water worm, banana worm, and grindal worm,
I have microworm, water worm, banana worm, vinegar eels, and grindal worm, can post

Buy a small tin of dry brineshrimp eggs from Ebay or Google "Aquaculture supplies". San Fransisco Bay brand (brinehsrhimp eggs) are usually good quality.

You can keep the tin in the fridge or freezer so the eggs last longer.

------------------
If you get a small culture of microworms, you can grow it up and divide it after a week or two and make bigger cultures.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back