I'm leaving this forum.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jessa+BlueBoy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I am leaving this forum.... and only coming back if I have a fish problem. I read some pretty terrible posts.... sounds like those people don't care at ALL about animals. I am NOT going to chat with them and be "friends". They were talking about...well, I'm not even gonna say.

I was really glad that I had finally found an active fish forum... but now, I sort of fish I had stuck to some other place.

Mods/staff: This isn't against you... not really, at least.

Bye.

Edit:

Welp - I'll stay, at least for now.

Last edited:
You could use our ignore feature to stop seeing posts by the offending member(s).

We have many helpful and knowledgeable members here. I hope you continue to visit our forums.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what happened and I don't think we've ever crossed paths, but I agree with Fishmaniac. The good folks far outnumber the bad eggs and the ignore function works great (I've used it, sadly). Maybe take a break for a few and cool off and go from there. If not, sorry to see ya go. Cheers.

Really sorry to hear this. This is not the general reputation of the forum if you have had a specific problem or an example please contact one of the mods to discuss further.

Report the post. We can then look into them and take action if needed. Please don’t leave. I really enjoy you being here. PM me if you want to talk about it.

I am leaving this forum.... and only coming back if I have a fish problem. I read some pretty terrible posts.... sounds like those people don't care at ALL about animals. I am NOT going to chat with them and be "friends". They were talking about...well, I'm not even gonna say.

I was really glad that I had finally found an active fish forum... but now, I sort of fish I had stuck to some other place.

Mods/staff: This isn't against you... not really, at least.

Bye.
I was looking at your reaction this morning to an older post. The OP of that post is no longer on here and the person making the comment you got angry about seldom comes on any longer. He is young and an avid hunter. Sometimes we just need to unfollow such people. We’d love to have you stay. :)

What is the ignore feature? What does it do. Maybe I'll stay... if I can use that.

Like this
ignoring.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back