I'm Going To Drown In Snails.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

TylerFerretLord

g͝e͠ek҉
Reaction score
And no, not the pond snails that I encourage to reproduce. Apple snails. The kind that people suggest won't overrun a tank because they are gonochoristic.

My female has just laid another clutch. I have another two waiting to hatch and two have already hatched. I look at my tank and I see at least a hundred yellow snails crawling around on everything. All of this from a single snail.

Please tell me that your average LFS will take these guys. :crazy:

And no, not the pond snails that I encourage to reproduce. Apple snails. The kind that people suggest won't overrun a tank because they are gonochoristic.

My female has just laid another clutch. I have another two waiting to hatch and two have already hatched. I look at my tank and I see at least a hundred yellow snails crawling around on everything. All of this from a single snail.

Please tell me that your average LFS will take these guys. :crazy:

Sell/give away on here :D

lmao snap hun
Ive had 7 clutches hatch and have 4 more left top go but the snails have been breeding again today so there will be more and more babies lol
i'd say i got about 600 baby snails at the moment spread between 3 tanks lmao

mine are golden , ivory , pink and a mix that i cant really tewll wether are red stripe or chestnut

i told you snails were going to take over the world

Sarah xx

I would sell/give away(likely the latter) but I'm to ship them, and unless people take over ten each I'd still have too many. :lol:

I suppose I'll look up how to ship them then.

I would sell/give away(likely the latter) but I'm to ship them, and unless people take over ten each I'd still have too many. :lol:

I suppose I'll look up how to ship them then.

Its really easy you just carefully wrap them in wet filter wool in a tub with some holes.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back