I'm Getting Worried...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay first off Andy, I created this thread because I was concerned about my frog... secondly, what I do is my business so don't come in here and start bad mouthing others because they feed live fish... Vancover, get a life... don't post on a thread where you have no idea about a solution, ~T~ sorry same goes for you here, you don't advise feeding feeders, well I didn't ask you if I should feed feeders... you gave me no usfull information on this thread, however you have in the past on other threads...

I'll do as I please, and like I said, it's my risk not yours so don't bother telling me not to do it...

okay first off Andy, I created this thread because I was concerned about my frog... secondly, what I do is my business so don't come in here and start bad mouthing others because they feed live fish... Vancover, get a life... don't post on a thread where you have no idea about a solution, ~T~ sorry same goes for you here, you don't advise feeding feeders, well I didn't ask you if I should feed feeders... you gave me no usfull information on this thread, however you have in the past on other threads...

I'll do as I please, and like I said, it's my risk not yours so don't bother telling me not to do it...

I'll post in any thread I feel like and I really dont care if you like it or not. I saw there was incorrect advice being given in this thread so posted my own views on the subject.I was one of the ones that actually tried to give you advice that you obviously either didnt care to use or were only wanting to hear what suits you which is fair enough, it doesn't make me look bad ;)

If you look through fate, I haven't bad mouthed anyone for feeding live fish. I have merely commented on the T1tan has made observations of a single specimin and is then giving advice about all examples of that species.

If you want to keep what you do your business and not have anyone criticise it, don't post it up on a public forum ;)

ok heres a notice to everyone on the forum.. if your opinion is not the same as fates keep it to yourself.

this is not a public forum, its the fates opinion forum only..

if you cannot agree with fate at all times dont post at all

thank you for your time

Since my efforts to change the tone of this thread have met with little success, I will now close it and send warnings to the members who have engaged in less than appropriate behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back