I'm done

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

DragonScales+Doubletails

Fish Addict
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I think I'm done with the whole fishkeeping hobby. I rescued my first reptile and am liking it a whole lot more. I've also found that I can't really afford to take optimal care of a tank, just started high school and I have very demanding classes and so little time. I think I'll stick around the forum though. On a more positive note my family plans to move more rural, I'm on board with the idea because I will finally have my own sense of privacy (I was promised a tiny home and greenhouse) and I'm currently building a tortoise enclosure from scratch.

I think I'm done with the whole fishkeeping hobby. I rescued my first reptile and am liking it a whole lot more. I've also found that I can't really afford to take optimal care of a tank, just started high school and I have very demanding classes and so little time. I think I'll stick around the forum though. On a more positive note my family plans to move more rural, I'm on board with the idea because I will finally have my own sense of privacy (I was promised a tiny home and greenhouse) and I'm currently building a tortoise enclosure from scratch.
Aw sorry to hear man...
Hopefully you fund other hobbies you like even more (like reptile keeping you mentioned).
Hopefully you stick around still!

Yeah, I at least want to win one POTM before I call it quits XD. I found a Praying mantis in my yard yesterday so I will have a thread abt that soon. the insect-keeping world is insane. In the future I'm thinking of building a paladarium, I won't be out of the hobby forever.

Yeah, I at least want to win one POTM before I call it quits XD. I found a Praying mantis in my yard yesterday so I will have a thread abt that soon. the insect-keeping world is insane. In the future I'm thinking of building a paladarium, I won't be out of the hobby forever.
If you ever want to get in contact with a young local entomologist I can make that happen, he teaches bug classes locally

1662512357922.png

This fool straight up attacked my computer screen :rofl: he thinks he's feisty! I didn't know a lizard's tongue could be used as a stylist.

Reptiles are fun. hobbies come and go, but the community here is the same :) I’ve stuck around even though I no longer have aquariums. :)
Same, right now I only have my ABNP in my 20g long. Other than that, I have no other fish. Part of the reason i haven't been that active on the forum over the past few months. It's my senior year of highschool, so I have a ton of school to do. I also work, which takes up more time. Basketball season is also starting very soon and I'm already heavily commited to that.

I also collect shoes, so I guess that would be my main hobby right now.

Same, right now I only have my ABNP in my 20g long. Other than that, I have no other fish. Part of the reason i haven't been that active on the forum over the past few months. It's my senior year of highschool, so I have a ton of school to do. I also work, which takes up more time. Basketball season is also starting very soon and I'm already heavily commited to that.

I also collect shoes, so I guess that would be my main hobby right now.
Whatever happened to the saltwater tank?

One?
Ha! I had 4 the other day, with one still sticking around!

Feel ya when it comes to hobbies and keeping up with the fishes. I need to be saving up for car, college etc, but continue to ask myself what new thing I can buy for the fish instead. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back